Brand New Genuine YONEX Nanoray 200 AERO NR200A Badminton Racquet with Full Cover, 3UG5, Strung (Can be strung at high tension)
1. SBZ (Snap-Back Zone) – The Frame is thinner at the midway point of the frame and the most Elastic & Powerful Material, EX-HNG, is used within the midway point of the frame, allowing it to flex on impact & repel the shuttle with explosive acceleration & devastating power.
2. Horizontal-A Concept – Yonex designs a new grommet pattern that has created the smallest frame. The pattern anchors 4 strings horizontally to allow greater flex in the string bed and to create an enlarged sweet spot at the top of the frame. So even off-center shots can be powerful.
3. SONIC METAL is an exceptionally Stiff, Strong, lightweight and flexible new titanium alloy which YONEX positions at the Lower Part of the frame to Maximize Snap BAck Effect which increases Repulsion Power and Produces a Crisp Hitting Sound.
4. New Frame Cross-Section, Ultra Slim Long Shaft, Nanometric & X-Fullerene Material – Increase Swing Speed Up by 10%.
– Flex: Stiff
– Frame – H M Graphite
– Shaft- H M Graphite/Nanometric + Carbon Nanotube
– Weight/Grip: 3U5 (Average 88 grams)
– Recommended Tension: 20 – 28 lbs.
– Joint – New Built-In T-Joint,
– Head Light Balance,
– New Grommet Pattern,
– Aero Frame,
– Control Support Cap,
1. New from YONEX: ‘Nanomesh + Carbon Nanotube’ is an exclusive structural material inserted into the frame and/or shaft of the nanoray series. It significantly increases repulsion power, toughness and impact strength within the racquet. By combining carbon nanotube with a resin, the two molecules create a mesh-like construction which delivers a head-light racquet, sharper drive shots, improved strength, and faster handling.
2. The square-shaped ISOMETRIC frame shape is designed to keep vertical strings at a similar length, as well as the horizontal strings to produce an expanded sweet spot in all directions.
3. The single-pass grommet hole construction provides more grommet holes for a more high-performance stringing pattern.
4. Aero Frame – Decreases air resistance and realizes a quicker swing.
5. Built-In T-Joint – Moulded deep into the layers of graphite where the frame connects with the shaft, the YONEX Built-in T-Joint creates a durable and high-strength one-piece frame that is torque-free
6. The control support cap provides an 88% wider flat surface compared with an ordinary racquet for easier gripping, fast follow-through, and the sharpest maneuverability.