As used by Lin Dan, Li Ning Woods N90-II is the perfect weapon for an offensive player.
– BIO-INNER-CONE : Cone Shape Shaft Cone shaped racket shaft raises the flex point of the shaft closer to the racket head
– COMPRESSED FRAME: Unique groove design To compress the shape of the frame a unique groove shape is used this decreases torsion upon impact with the shuttle
– Reinforcing Technology Handcrafted multi-layered carbon producing multi-directional strength.
– Shock Absorption High tech and light weight shock absorption materials fill racket head cavities
– High Flex Point Racket shaft flexes closer to the racket head to produce improved smash and drop shot performance
– Nanometer Technology Enhanced nano technology bonds carbon fibres to resin to increase the raw material strength by 20%
Recommended Stringing tension: Mains: 20-28 lbs Crosses: 22-30 lbs
The name Woods is inspired from the four character proverb in the Sun Tzu Art of War: When in movement, be as swift as the STORM. When in slow marches be as majestic as the WOODS. When in aggression be as fierce as the FLAME. When in stillness be as firm as the ROCKS
Li Ning has released a newer model for this racket and you can find it here at this page – Li Ning Woods N90 III.