Genuine Yonex Power Cushion Comfort Z Mens Badminton Shoes SHBCFMX, Black, 2019 New Colour (Endorsed by Lin Dan and Jan O. Jorgensen) – Comfort Z is the most comfortable and stable Yonex shoe ever.
Snug fit with ultimate cushioning equipped with the POWER CUSHION throughout the entire sole.
* Shoe Box may not be sent with shoes for reducing postage.
* Upper: Double Russel Mesh
* Midsole: Hyper MsLite, Power Cushion, Power Cushion +, Power Graphite Sheet
* Outsole – Hexagrip Natural Rubber Round Sole;
* Best Natural Rubber Bottom Grip and Side Grip.
A key feature of all YONEX footwear, the YONEX POWER CUSHION absorbs shock then reverses the impact energy for smooth transfer into the next movement.
Verification: When dropped from 7m above a POWER CUSHION sheet, an egg will bounce back 4m without damage.
1. Power cushion + – By adding a special elastic resin to POWER CUSHION, while maintaining the conventional lightweight properties, high shock absorption is realized. Grooves designed in a lattice pattern, with optimum spacing and depth, achieve further resilience.
Compared with conventional POWER CUSHION, the new POWER CUSHION ＋ boasts 25% more shock absorption and 12% more repulsion.
2. Power Cushion – The YONEX Power Cushion absorbs shock then reverses the impact energy for smooth transfer into the next movement.
Compared with urethane, the YONEX Power Cushion construction provides 3 times more shock absorbing power. When dropped from 7m above a Power Cushion sheet, an egg will bounce back 4m without damage.
3. Round Sole – The YONEX Round Sole is designed to provide all-around support for quick and smooth footwork. The Round Sole ensures smooth movements and transfer of maximum energy.
4. Power Graphite Light – A super-light graphite plate is inserted under the middle portion of the foot to increase stability and reduce weight within the shoe.
5. Synchro-Fit Insole – YONEX Synchro-Fit Insole construction creates a secure contact between foot and shoe, reducing energy wastage through an improved fit.
7. Toe Assist Shape – A toe-centric design that cuts down on the pressure in the big toe, as well as offering improved support at the mid-foot and heel for a stable fit. Power loss is reduced, allowing for swift footwork.
8. Flexion Upper – Asymmetric design with a curved eyelet creates a natural snug fit around the inner arch.