Badminton superstar Lee Chong Wei is heading to the court with his new weapon of choice: The DUORA10. “I feel like my arm is one with the racquet on both my forehand and backhand,” declares the shuttler as he steps onto the court to dominate with every single shot.
- New Concept Yonex racket released on September 2015
- Lee Chong Wei’s current and official badminton racqeut
- Dynamic Dual Frame: Both sides of the racquet provides great forehand power and backhand speed RESPECTIVELY. Make sure you hold the Duora 10 correctly to maximize the potential!
- Incorporates new material in it’s frame (Nickel Titanium Fibre) to boost your backhand shots
- Cool design: You’ll see a different color on the racket depending on which side you hold it. Thumbs up to Yonex Japan’s design team.
- Stiff shaft for medium to advanced players to unleash fast responsive shots.
- Balance Point of the Duora 10 is 295mm (Head Balance)
- Suitable for both Singles and Doubles discipline.
- Comes with a full Yonex cover case
Box-shaped for power. Aerodynamic for speed. Strong forehand smash. Fast backhand drive.
Shaft Flexibility: Stiff
Balance Point: 295mm (Head Balance)
Balance Point: Head Balance
Frame Material: H.M. Graphite, NANOMETRIC DR, Ni-Ti Fiber
Shaft Material: H.M. Graphite, NANOMETRIC
Weight: 3U (88 grams)
Grip Size: G5 (Small)
Maximum Tension: 26 pounds
MADE IN JAPAN